- This event has passed.
October 28, 2014
Spirit Sprint Is Wednesday, October 28, 2014
WHAT IS THE SPIRIT SPRINT?
- A school wide walk-a-thon in which both students and staff participate.
- Participants obtain sponsors and run or walk laps on Wednesday, October 28, 2014.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Students ask family and friends to sponsor them for their walk-a-thon.
- All students can participate.
- All donations are tax-deductible.
- The proceeds from this year’s Spirit Sprint will enable the PTA to support the programs and activities already scheduled for this calendar year.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THE SPIRIT SPRINT?
- To include the entire Northwoods community in a fitness and school spirit event!
- To make this the only major PTA fundraiser of the year.
- Raise the funds needed to maintain and support PTA programming such as cultural arts, Accelerated Reading program, science fair, counseling programs, the Koalaty Kid program, teacher supplies, and much more!
WHAT DO THE KIDS DO FOR THE SPIRIT SPRINT?
- Use their pledge form to collect money for their school.
- Proudly wear their FREE SPIRIT SPRINT 2013 T-shirt!
- Have a TON OF FUN while enjoying a fun run outside!
WHAT DO THE KIDS GET FROM THE SPIRIT SPRINT?
- Understanding of the importance of exercise.
- Appreciation of team work and school unity within Northwoods.
- Every student receives a FREE t-shirt sponsored and paid for by our local businesses.
- Every student has a chance to win fabulous prizes!
WHAT ABOUT PLEDGES?
- Sponsors pledge a tax-deductible amount of their choice.
- If every student raises just $50, we will reach our goal!
- Please do not allow your children to go door-to-door alone to solicit pledges.
- If your family prefers not to solicit pledges for this fundraiser, please consider making a donation.
- Our new Paypal account makes online pledges available for non-local family members who want to participate.
- Come cheer the kids on! SPIRIT SPRINT is Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
- All volunteers should be registered with WCPSS.
Please stop by the Media Center to register!
If you have any questions about the SPIRIT SPRINT, please e-mail Northwoodsfundraising@gmail.com.